What happens if I cannot continue to sponsor the child later?

When you sponsor a child, the UK office collects the gift aid and this builds the emergency pot, or sinking fund, in case you decide to discontinue sponsorship. This ensures the child can continue the schooling they started through to the end.

Charity registered in England & Wales. Charity number 1041548