Where will my money go?

95% of the annual sponsorship fee goes directly towards paying for your sponsored child’s education. This money pays for teaching and tuition costs, transport to and from school, their uniform, school bag and books. The remaining 5% goes towards the Trust’s running costs, allowing us to maintain permanently staffed offices that allow us to help even more young children and their families.

Charity registered in England & Wales. Charity number 1041548